- High flexibility: Flash freeze vials with a volume of up to 50ml. Suitable for freezing 24/48/96 well plates or random biospecimens. There is also the option to freeze up to three samples in a cryomold kit.
- High safety standards: No liquid nitrogen, no isopentane. Histology grade ethanol is used as a heat transfer fluid and is suitable for non-contact freezing procedures of biospecimens or fluids. There is a HEPA filter for further improved operator safety.
- Full automation: Programmable freezing temperatures down to -80°C; Programmable length of the freezing step.
- Fully documentable: Software upgrade and download of event logs through the USB port
- Environmentally friendly: Advanced technology Stirling cooler uses Helium gas as a refrigerant in a sealed stainless steel chamber No standard compressor, therefore no CFC.
- Space saving: Small footprint accommodates space restricted lab or clinic environments
- Automated: Fully automatic defrost feature
- Stirling cooler freezing module
- Anodised aluminum freezing platform
- 4.3" touchscreen terminal
- 1 USB port
|Width: 30cm, height: 45cm, depth: 54cm
| 22 kg
| 230V ± 10% ~ 50/60Hz 250W