Key product features
- The Menarini FlashFREEZE system is a State of the art, Rapid stirling cooling device designed to standardise the flash freezing processing step of biospecimens.
- With FlashFREEZE it is now possible to run evidence-based biospecimens freezing protocols with the full documentation needed for QA purposes. FlashFREEZE combines the advantages of a state-of-the-art Stirling cooler, capable of reaching temperature down to -80°C. The FlashFREEZE eliminates the need of toxic reagents such as isopentane.
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY
Standardised freezing at -80°C for all types of tissues.
Only 1 hour 40 minutes from room temperature to operating temperature of -80°C. Biospecimens can be frozen in only 60-120 seconds.
HEPA cap filter.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY
Advanced Stirling Cooler technology uses Helium gas as a refrigerant in a sealed stainless steel chamber. No standard compressor, therefore no CFC (Chlorofluorocarbon).
- FULL DOCUMENTATION
USB port enables both updating of software and downloading of event logs.
- SPACE SAVING
Small footprint accommodates space restricted lab environments.
- Stirling Cooler freezing module
- Anodized aluminium freezing platform
- 4.3" touch screen terminal. 1 USB port
|h 45cm (with cover open 73cm) - w 30cm/- d 54cm)|