Key product features
- Automatic switch on/off.
- Light weight of only 70g.
- Two different types of tips.
- The EDS 20 allows simple marking and engraving of microscope slides, glass, metal or plastics.
- The EDS 20 Electronic Engraving Pen enables deep engraving, marking and labelling of glass, metal or plastics without undue exertion or pressure.
- Weighing only 70g, the precision instrument made of aluminum is easy and comfortable to use.
- The motor is automatically switched on when the EDS 20 Electronic Engraving Pen is held in writing position, and switched off in any other position.
- When operating, the tip rotates at high speed and provides a permanent inscription which unlike dyes, chalks or inks cannot be accidentally smudged or obliterated.
Accessories for EDS 20
|46-4010-00||Spare tips for glass A 1.5mm, pack of 5 pieces|
|46-4020-00||Spare tips for metal B 2.5mm, pack of 5 pieces|
|46-4040-00||Anti-glide pad, black|